Nanja suffered a severe burnout 12 years ago and Rianne sustained a serious head injury in 2008 while playing football for ADO Den Haag. The road to recovery was a long one for Rianne, because of the concussion and whiplash. Partly thanks to the continuous support of her sister Nanja, she was able to take up the challenge. After years of struggle, a full recovery followed for Rianne, and she was finally able to start a new chapter in her life.
With the founding of Move the Brain, Rianne and Nanja also want to help others who suffer as a result of brain problems, and let others share in the victory that they themselves have achieved.
With a mix of innovation, research-oriented solutions and solid expertise, Move the Brain offers a wide range of training courses that can help you. The Move the Brain training programs provide a solution for various brain complaints.
Read more about Nanja and Rianne’s story in these various press publications:
- Rianne has written a book about her experiences and her recovery: ‘Leven met mijn hersenschudding’.
- Read more about Rianne’s recovery in this article in the AD or in this article from the NOS/Nieuwsuur.
- Look at Dokters van Morgen the interview with J. Jessey, about coming back into society and neurofeedback.
- Dokters van Morgen NPO, documentary concussion with Rianne Schorel.
- Het verhaal van Rianne op NOS op 3.
- Rianne at the Superbowl party USA 2018.